This classic work/ranch style buckle-back 5-pocket beige denim model features a relaxed straight silhouette as a nod to the era when jeans were still not considered as fashion items.
This fabric is a 12 oz. denim using a heather yarn on the weft. The combination of slub-yarn and twisted heather yarn creates a distinctive look that is hard to find in a single-color fabric. Carefully woven with a shuttle loom, the fabric has been finished with vintage texture and quality.
This classic work/ranch style buckle-back 5-pocket beige denim model. Some iconic Stevenson ranch details highlights in this pair. A cinch belt, sewn between the waist, cord, and back yokes; custom donut buttons, western-style stitching, and gusset thigh/crotch seam, which is great for ease of movement and comfort when working, bending, or riding.
The entire jean is single-needle sewn. Needle width 7/32 inch (5.6 mm)/twin-stitch rolled seam.
The fit is generous in the top block without being baggy, shapely, but generous in the thigh and then tapers to give a nice slightly tapered straight fit.
- 12-oz Japanese sanforized selvedge beige Japanese denim. The fabric is sanforized so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Ranch style
- Straight fit with a little amount of taper
- Medium rise
- Warp: beige / Weft: beige
- Selvedge line colour: green
- Original fabric developed by Stevenson Overall Company
- Typical 1920s details
- Five pockets
- Cinch back (copper buckle)
- Copper hardware
- Western stitching
- Green thread
- Single-needle sewed
- Stevenson custom donut buttons
- Leather patch
- Double seams on the belt loops
- Made in Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]