The Cone Denim Type III jacket is made with the last remnants of 14.75oz art.1968 selvedge fabric woven in the Cone Mills White Oak plant in Greensboro (North Carolina). The legendary White Oak plant has been for many years the only mill making Selvedge denim in the USA. Its recent closure in 2017 has been a big loss for denimheads from around the world. Fortunately, Companion stocked up on some of the last few metres of Selvedge fabric before it closed.
- 14.75oz art.1968 Selvedge Sanforized fabric woven in North Carolina at the Cone Mills White Oak plant. It is sanforized, so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Cotton
- Two chest pockets with characteristic Companion seams
- 2 Waist pockets in tonal navy thread.
- Selvedge inside chest pocket with White Oak´s stamp
- Selvedge inside cuffs
- Cotton tape binded seams on the inside
- Companion-branded silver-finish buttons
- Companion cognac leather patch on the back
- Selvedge hanger
- Waist straps
- Fabric woven in USA. Jacket made in Barcelona
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]