The Companion Cone Denim jeans are made with the last remnants of art.1968 13.5oz selvedge fabric woven in the Cone Mills White Oak plant in Greensboro (North Carolina). The legendary White Oak plant has been for many years the only mill making Selvedge denim in the USA. Its recent closure in 2017 has been a big loss for denimheads from around the world. Fortunately, Companion stocked up on some of the last few metres of Selvedge fabric before it closed.
- 13.5oz art.1968 Selvedge Sanforized fabric woven in North Carolina at the Cone Mills White Oak plant. It is sanforized, so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Cotton
- Slim fit
- Companion-branded raw copper buttons and rivets
- Companion stripes logo on back pockets, “nerve”-type embroidery made with a Refrey discontinued sewing machine
- Selvedge key hanger loop
- Chainstitch buttonholes
- Selvedge detail on coin pocket.
- Reinforced pocket openings
- Hemp cord inserted in belt loops
- Heavy cotton twill pocket bags with Companion illustration
- Red chainstitch contrast
- Zigzag-stitched pocket bags
- Italian natural vegetable tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch-hemmed with an old Union Special 43200G sewing machine