The Muller & Bros. 542XX jeans are made of a 14.5oz unsanforized rough and stiff japanese denim fabric. It has been woven and constructed in the Okayama prefecture, Japan, by japanese denim artisans.
Muller & Bros. produce all their jeans in non wash version, giving great importance to the culture of Kibata (Japanese raw denim). The fit is inspired in the classic silhouette of World War II Levi´s; a regular straight wide cut with a good amount of space in thighs, knees and calfs, thus achieving a very comfortable while classic fit with a high rise.
Among its details, we can find amazing black laurel wreath buttons on fly, Hidden rivet pockets or a hidden coin pocket selvedge
With a small atelier located in the mountains of Okayama, Muller & Bros. has become a choice brand since the launch of their first collection thanks to that inspiration in American and French workwear, a feature of each one of their garments, and to an incredible obsession with quality, construction and detailing.
As it is non-wash version, we highly recommend you soak the jeans in hot water before the first wear. Expect around 4cm (1.5in) of shrinkage in the waist and 6,4cm (2.5in) in the inseam when soaking so please, keep it in mind when looking for your size in the product size chart.
- 14.5 oz Unsanforized non-wash japanese selvedge Denim indigo rope dyed.
- 100% cotton
- High Rise
- Straight wide fit - inspired classic silhouette of WWII Levi's
- Warp: Indigo / Weft: White
- Stiff and rough texture
- Selvedge line colour: Gold
- Hidden rivet pockets
- Selvedge hidden coin pocket
- Black laurel wreath buttons
- Custom vegetable tanned leather patch
- It comes with a Muller & Bros. original high-quality leather tag
- Made in Japan