The Bully Jacket by Muller & Bros is inspired in the classic American Coverall work jackets from the 1920s and 1930s. The external fabric is an 8-oz sanforized Japanese denim that is soft to the touch, 100% cotton and indigo-tinted by means of the rope-dyeing technique.
The jacket’s inner side is made from wool, giving it good heat retention and a unique appearance, with an inner finish of colored stripes that goes perfectly with the outer side and the gold buttons.
The touch of elegance is provided by its large 2-cm brass buttons in a gold vintage style engraved in the Muller & Bros. logo, attached to the fabric by an inner metal ring, plus its black corduroy collar.
With a small atelier located in the mountains of Okayama, Muller & Bros. has become a choice brand since the launch of their first collection thanks to that inspiration in American and French workwear, a feature of each one of their garments, and to an incredible obsession with quality, construction and detailing.
- Shell: 100% cotton denim, 10-oz sanforized rope-dyed fabric. Interior: 50% wool,
- 35% Polyester, 10% Rayon, 5% Acryl
- Vintage 1920s - 1930s coverall inspired in American workwear jackets
- 2-cm brass gold-style buttons with Muller & Bros. engraved logo and small metal rings
- Vintage corduroy collar
- 2 square waist pockets
- 1 workwear chest pocket
- Reinforced seams at cuffs
- Comfortable regular fit
- It comes with a Muller & Bros. original high-quality leather tag
- Made in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]