Super-practical leather card case by Muller & Bros., offering a wide card slot and a one pocket on the rear.
It has been handmade in the Okayama region of Japan from a beautifully supple flexible Italian leather of the highest quality. The Itailan leather is made of cowhide but this is just the first step. To obtain the best Italian leather special traditional techniques are used. Different types of treatments and different parts of the hide result in a great quality product. The tanning methods are natural, using vegetable ingredients. That’s why Italian leather is so resistant, elastic and smooth. And last but not least the special nuances that make this kind of leather immediately recognizable and unique.
The card holder is made in the Superior Labor studio in Okayama prefecture where they turned an old elementary school into a unique workshop space. They work with a pride that is typical of Japanese craftsmanship. The result is a range of 100% hand-crafted accessories which are not only beautiful but also extremely practical and hard-wearing, fully justifying the Superior Labor motto: “ We take pride in craftsmanship and never skimp on time and effort. ”
- High quality genuine oiled italian cowhide black leather
- One wide card holder (for 6-7 cards)
- One pocket on the rear
- Muller & Bros. gold lettering on the front
- 10.5cm x 7cm x 1cm (lenght x width x depth) // 4.1in x 2.7in x 0.4in (lenght x width x depth)
- Handmade in Japan, in The Superior Labor studio
- We recommend to use a Horse Hair Brush to brush off any type of dirt and apply a light coat of Smith´s leather balm to rehydrate when needed
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]