The Muller & Bros. Sports Jacket is inspired in a 1939-1940 American work jacket model. The jacket is constructed with materials of the highest quality from start to finish and packed with details. Its main material is pure new wool, which provides high heat retention and excellent touch. The detail of elegance is provided by its cuffs and waist and breast pockets, finished with 100% horsehide.
Another detail that makes this sports jacket stand out above all others is the brass snap buttons with the engraved Muller & Bros. logo, its military-style waist cinch adjustment and its hookless brass zipper, a reproduction of the 1930s model. The iconic 1930s Hookless / Talon zipper is the most robust zipper available today and one of the best ever manufactured in history.
With a small atelier located in the mountains of Okayama, Muller & Bros. has become a choice brand since the launch of their first collection thanks to that inspiration in American and French workwear, a feature of each one of their garments, and to an incredible obsession with quality, construction and detailing.
- Warm shell and interior made of 100% wool
- Inspired in vintage 1939 - 1940 American work jackets
- Brown horsehide finish on leather cuffs, waist pockets and chest pocket
- Gold-style brass chest pocket snap button customized with the Muller & Bros. logo
- 1930s robust Hookless / Talon zipper
- Back waist cinch adjustment for a better fit
- Comfortable regular fit
- It comes with a Muller & Bros. original high-quality leather tag
- Made in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]