One of the most important denims in recent years has been Oni’s Secret Denim. First launched in 2012, the Secret Denim has been one of the most desirable denim fabrics by Denim Heads around the world due to its unique texture and incredible softness and comfort. Only Oishi-San can produce this denim, and no one else can reproduce it. He uses extra-thick yarns of three different kinds of cotton woven at ultra-low tension in a vintage shuttle loom. The result is a beefier, extremely knotty unsanforized 20oz fabric with an amazing slub, roughness and hairy texture.
The warp yarn is indigo rope-dyed. The weft yarn is beige dyed cotton. The fading potential is incredible and will showcase a variety of shades ranging over different tones of blue.
The jacket is made with all the superior-quality ONI details such as copper buttons, high-quality pocket cotton lining and a custom veg-tanned deerskin leather patch.
The cut is a modern Type III fit with side-seam pockets.
- 20oz unsanforized natural indigo rope dyed Japanese selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Type III fit
- Two chest pockets
- Warp: Natural pure dyed Indigo / Weft: beige
- Slubby, wooly and hairy texture
- ultra low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- Selvedge line colour: pink
- ONI custom copper donut buttons and hardware
- Side-seam pockets lined with a durable cotton fabric
- Two interior pockets
- Custom vegetable tanned deerskin leather patch with ONI logo
- Super limited quantities
- Made in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]