This Spellbound piece is inspired by a 1948 Parka version of the iconic M-43 US army jacket. the M-1943 served essentially as a wind-breaking layer that could be worn in any number of climates. Unlike its predecessor, the G.I.’s needs were considered during its design. More pockets, more versatility and the most important thing: the layers that could be worn under it.
This outer layer meant to fit over any number of other pieces of clothing. It is made with 9.5oz Yokohama high quality custom-made Japanese denim from the Fatigue Cloth Series and features a great number of details such as the high-quality white contrast stitching, brown cowhide leather patches, two raised chest pockets, an adjustable hem and hood with elasticated drawcord and storm collar.
- 9.5 oz denim Sanforized selvedge denim fabric from Yokohama. The fabric is sanforized so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed fit to allow wear with multiple layers under
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- High-quality stitching
- One chest big pocket
- Contrast stitching
- Brown cowhide leather details
- Wood details on cords drawcords
- Storm collar
- Adjustable hem and hood with elasticated drawcord
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]