The Black cat denim jacket is inspired In the style of the popular Chore Jacket of the 1920s Black Bear American company. Black Bear Brand made durable and aesthetically classic goods through a union of regional makers considered the best in their craft in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. A classic workwear jacket with 4 frontal pockets: one right watch chest pocket, left pen chest pocket and two waist pockets.
The Jacket is completely made in Japan by TCB with a lightweight denim fabric, white contrasting thread and amazing gold donut-style “union made buttons”.
The fit is a comfortable cut in a workwear coverall style. The fabric is a lightweight 10,5oz Japanese vintage sanforized denim indigo warp and grey weft common amongst the deep-tone denim of the ‘40s.
- 1920s chore jacket style
- Lightweight 10,5oz Japanese vintage denim sanforized fabric. Expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Warp: indigo / Weft: grey
- Left and right asymmetrical chest pockets
- Copper gold union-made donut buttons
- White contrasting thread
- Green stitching details
- Double needle
- TCB “black cat” label on the chest
- Button collar
- Raglan sleeve (no seams in the shoulders)
- Automatic buttons in the cuffs
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]