The TCB Buckaroo black jacket is a reproduction of the famous 1950s western denim jackets. It is made with a sanforized lightweight black denim fabric. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail. It has two western pockets on the chest, both with snap buttons made of white shellfish and waist clinch.
The fabric is proprietary TCB sanforized black denim. It is made with 100% Australian cotton, rope-dyed, and has a soft, smooth, light and comfortable texture.
The cut is also inspired in ‘50s western cowboy jackets with a slightly slim fit and western seam thread in the chest and back.
Both the sanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made in the Kojima TCB workshop.
- Lightweight sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim. The fabric is sanforized so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Australian cotton
- 1950s western cut
- Two western chest pockets
- Waist adjustable straps
- No hand warmers
- Warp: Black / Weft: white
- Soft, smooth, light and comfortable texture
- Low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- TCB cotton label in the interior
- Selvedge line colour: white
- Snap buttons made of white shellfish
- Black thread
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]