The TCB Buckaroo is a repro of an unconventional 50s piece that mixes the details of a sawtooth western shirt and a classic denim jacket. Made from sanforized mid-weight black/black denim on period-accurate machines; the jacket features mother of pearl snaps, waist adjuster tabs, and a chain-stitched waistband. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail.
The fabric is made with 100% Australian cotton, and has a soft, smooth, light and comfortable texture.
The cut is also inspired in ‘50s western cowboy jackets with a slightly slim fit and western seam thread in the chest and back.
- Lightweight sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim. The fabric is sanforized so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Australian cotton
- 1950s western cut
- Two western chest pockets
- Waist adjustable straps
- No hand warmers
- Warp: Black / Weft: white
- Soft, smooth, light and comfortable texture
- Low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- TCB cotton label in the interior
- Selvedge line colour: white
- Snap buttons made of white shellfish
- Black thread
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]