The TCB Seamen strousers are a faithful reproduction of the deck pants originally worn by the US Navy in the ‘40s. It is one of the most iconic denim garments worn by the Navy during World War II.
The fabric is a lightweight 10oz neppy selvedge denim 100% cotton indigo and grey-dyed, so the colour is a beautiful deep blue shade. The slub and nep of this artful fabric produce snowy sprinkles of light-coloured highlights that arise gradually over its surface.
These USN deck 4 pocket pants have a very relaxed and comfortable straight fit with a lot of room in the entire leg, and will fade beautifully with wear.
- 10 oz neppy selvedge denim fabric. It has been washed so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed straight fit
- High rise
- Two side entry front pockets
- Warp: indigo / Weft: grey
- Neppy snowy sprinkles texture
- Squared back pockets
- Hand stencilled size on hip
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen