The Trophy Clothing “Dirt Denim” jeans are made of unsanforized 14.5oz indigo rope dyed fabric with several indigo dips, producing a rustic brown-indigo colour. They are made by a 75-year-old craftsman mandated with producing the denim fabric. He performs meticulous work in Okayama City, Japan.
The jeans are made by using low-tension techniques applied on vintage Toyoda G3 shuttle loom, resulting in a sturdy yet lightweight 14.5oz fabric and a slightly rough and somewhat irregular average vintage roughness. All jeans have been stitched with a polyester and cotton blend yarn of variable width for maximum durability.
The cut of the standard model 1605 Dirt Denim is a regular straight cut with a good amount of space in the thighs, knees and calves, thus achieving a very comfortable yet classic fit. They have a mid rise.
- 14.5oz unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Medium rise
- Regular straight fit
- Warp: rustic brown indigo / Weft: white
- Some slubby, irregular & rough texture. Amazing vintage feel
- Low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- Selvedge line colour: red and yellow
- Brass Trophy Clothing customized donut buttons
- Brown Trophy Clothing customized hand-settled rivets
- Hidden rivet pockets
- Selvedge hidden coin pocket
- Durable cotton-lined fabric in front pocket
- Reinforced back pockets with durable cotton-lined fabric and chainstitching
- Western stitching in front pockets
- Custom deerskin leather patch with Trophy Clothing logo
- Double-stitched inseam, orange and indigo stitching
- Chainstitched run-off at hem
- Made in Okayama, Japan
- Each jean includes a special “Dirt denim” Bell Trophy Clothing key ring