This is the Trophy Clothing brown reinterpretation of a oiled duck storm vest, a recognise classic, timeless garment.
The shell is a strong, durable, multi-purpose duck canvas with a very tight plied-yarn weave construction making it very strong and resistant to tearing. The refined oiled finish provides an additional layer of protection from rain, moisture and time. Oiled duck canvas has a long lifespan behaving much like leather in the way it patinas and appears ageless.
As an intermediate fabric, Trophy Clothing has opted for a Thinsulate® Hi-Loft layer. Thinsulate® insulation is warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape. Even wet, it is still quite warm. The breathable, ultra-fine microfibers trap warm air more efficiently than larger, generic synthetic fibers.
The interior is a lined wool blanket that adds warmth, comfort and an amazing texture and feel.
Designed for harsh weather conditions, the oiled duck storm vest protects from biting wind and freezing temperatures.
This vest is an autumn / winter long-selling timeless piece. The vest has a lot of superior quality details such as the high-quality original Trophy brass snap customized buttons on the flaps, the elastic collar and the vintage World War II-style Scoville brass high-quality zipper. The flap pockets are wool-lined and also work as hand warmers.
- Shell: 100% cotton canvas (Oiled) / Intermediate: Thinsulate® Hi-Loft / Inner: separate cloth. Wool 45% Ester 33% Rayon 17% Nylon 5%
- Windproof and waterproof oiled duck canvas shell, designed for harsh weather conditions
- Thinsulate® Hi-Loft layer
- High-quality original Trophy brass snap customized buttons
- Scoville brass high-quality zipper
- Colorful lined wool blanket interior
- Made in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]