Made from the original UES 14.9-oz. selvedge denim this new slim tapered fit has a medium rise and some room in the seat and thighs, yet maintaining a trim silhouette by aggressively tapering from the knee down.
They are made of Zimbabwe cotton, harvested by hands. You can make high quality fabrics without using machines to hurt the cottons. Also they don’t use any defoliant. By using a little bit of precious brown cotton, UES get more beautiful color fabrics.
The fabric is woven on old wooden shuttle looms with plenty of chatter It has a touch of beautiful slubby texture with an amazing hand feel. Its irregular appearance belies the surprisingly smooth comfort for the wearer. They use rope dyeing to make the color darker. By mixing some brown cotton inside while making the yarns, UES get darker colors.
The jeans are made with all the iconic superior quality UES details such as copper rivets, goat leather patch, hidden coin pocket selvedge or raised belt loops.
- 14.9-oz unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Medium rise
- Slim tapered fit
- Warp: Indigo / Weft: white
- Slubby, irregular & hairy texture
- Selvedge line colour: red
- UES custom buttons
- Copper rivets
- Hidden rivet pockets
- Selvedge hidden coin pocket
- Durable cotton-lined fabric in front pockets customized with UES screen printing
- Raised belt loops
- Goat leather patch
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen