Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” represents an authentic garment made of chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy) and viscose lining color “Espresso Coffee”.
The zippers are made out of metal, color antique brass with engraved mark.
The attention to details makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for bikers, rockers and gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Times.
Every Leather Jacket will be packaged for you in a high quality Bag, made of 100% organic natural cotton, havana ropes closure and screen printed logo color Wood.
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain steerhide from Vicenza (Italy)
- 100% viscose color “Espresso Coffee” lining
- 100% cotton body
- 1940s sports jacket
- Tailoring fit
- Metal antique brass zipper with engraved Shangri-La Heritage logo
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 waist pockets
- 2 inside pockets with automatic buttons antique brass with Shangri-La Heritage logo
- Pockets lining in 100% cotton color brown
- Optional elbow and back armor pockets
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps
- A Smith´s leather balm tin will be included with every purchase of this jacket. A light coat of this balm will be the best way to rehydrate the leather when needed.
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]