To prevent returns due to sizing error, we recommend that you always visit our section on “HOW WE MEASURE” before purchasing. We carefully measure each garment, so our size charts are very precise. However, you should keep in mind that due to the artisan cutting and making of the products we sell, there may be small differences between units of the same product and size. Remember that non-wash versions of non-pre-shrunk (unsanforized) denim do shrink, and this will have to be taken into account when choosing the size (more info on denim types here).
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days of receiving the purchase for refund or size exchange. The direct returns cost of the Products shall be borne by the Client. Please note that care products, underwear, masks, socks, and any type of undergarment, books, any jeans which have been hemmed or customised at your request, all marked-down items, and gift cards, are FINAL SALE and are not subject to return or exchange.
To make a return, you can do so by following these 4 simple steps:
1. Send us an email to email@example.com indicating your order number and the item you wish to return for refund.
The item should be in the same condition as you received it, with all of its labels still attached and must be free of wear, wash, damage, odor, or any other condition that would prevent them from being sold as new.
2. Prepare the package. You can use the plastic bag in which you received the order or any packaging that protects the contents (this is where the return label must be attached).
3. We will send you an email indicating the transport costs derived from the return of the garment with our UPS Return Service, and any other instructions required to return the package. If you choose a different courier service for your return (this option is only admissible for orders from the EU), please, let us know and send us the package with a trackable track and trace number, to:
Att. Eduardo Sánchez
Redcast Heritage S.L.
C/ Acuerdo 2, local
28015, Madrid, Spain
In this case, the customer is responsible for tracking the package and informing us of any problems encountered during the process.
If you choose the option of sending us the package via any other transport company and are making the return from a country outside the EU, please, prior inform us and wait for our instructions. It is very important that you mark the package declaration as “Returned Goods” in order to avoid having to pay new customs duties. Please, keep in mind that any other expenses that may occur with the company of your selection because of the return have to be covered by you, such as reimport fees.
Redcast Heritage Co. shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the returns sent via a transport company other than that of our own returns system.
4. Once the package has been delivered to us and inspected we will proceed with the refund. The refund shall be made effective by the same means through which payment was made (card or PayPal) 2-8 days after we receive the package. This refund shall include the purchase amount minus the delivery costs, even if the Client did not have to pay for them according to our shipping conditions (except in the case where the Client had purchased two or more products, and the amount of the product/s not returned continues to reach the minimum amount set for not paying shipping costs).
* Kindly note that should you receive a defective item, it is imperative to notify us within 7 calendar days of receiving your order, accompanied by clear photos of the issue. Failure to do so will result in us not assuming any responsibility for the issue, and we will be unable to accept returns.
** Redcast Heritage Co. will only accept garments that are in new condition, unworn, tags unremoved, and free of damages (provided the item is not defective). Unacceptable items, including items shipped without authorization, will be returned to sender at sender's cost.