To prevent returns due to sizing error, we recommend that you always visit our section on “HOW WE MEASURE” before purchasing. We carefully measure each garment, so our size charts are very precise. However, you should keep in mind that due to the artisan cutting and making of the products we sell, there may be small differences between units of the same product and size. Remember that non-wash versions of non-pre-shrunk (unsanforized) denim do shrink, and this will have to be taken into account when choosing the size (more info on denim types here).
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days of receiving the purchase for refund, store credit or size exchange. Please note that underwear, masks, socks, and any type of undergarment, all marked-down items, and gift cards, are FINAL SALE and are not subject to return or exchange.
To make a return, you can do so by following these 4 simple steps:
1. Send us an email to email@example.com indicating your order number, the item you wish to return and if you'd like to make a return for refund or store credit. If you request the store credit option, we will add an additional 5% on the amount of your store credit.
The item should be in the same condition as you received it, with all of its labels still attached.
2. Prepare the package. You can use the one in which you received the order or any packaging that protects the contents.
3. We will send you an email indicating the transport costs derived from the return of the garment.
If you prefer, you can also send us the package directly via any other transport company, with tracking number, to:
Redcast Heritage S.L.
c/ Quiñones 13
28015, Madrid, Spain
If you choose the option of sending us the package via any other transport company and are making the return from a country outside the EU, it is very important that you mark the package declaration as “Returned Goods” in order to avoid having to pay new customs duties.
Redcast Heritage Co. shall not assume responsibility for any damage incurred by returns sent through a transport company other than the one used in our own returns system.
Redcast Heritage Co. cannot accept any garments returned that are used or damaged (provided the item is not defective).
4. Refund/Store Credit:
- Return for refund: the refund shall be made effective by the same means through which payment was made (card or PayPal) 2-8 days after we receive the package. This refund shall include the purchase amount minus the delivery costs, even if the Client did not have to pay for them according to our shipping conditions (except in the case where the Client had purchased two or more products, and the amount of the product/s not returned continues to reach the minimum amount set for not paying shipping costs).
- Return for store credit: you will be contacted via email with information on the credit. This credit shall include the purchase amount minus the delivery costs, even if the Client did not have to pay for them according to our shipping conditions (except in the case where the Client had purchased two or more products, and the amount of the product/s not returned continues to reach the minimum amount set for not paying shipping costs). If you request this option, we will add an additional 5% on the amount of your store credit. Store credit never expires.