FREE FIRST SIZE EXCHANGE
To make sure that you choose the right size, we recommend that you always visit our section on “HOW WE MEASURE” before purchasing. We carefully measure each garment, so our size charts are very precise. However, you should keep in mind that due to the artisan cutting and making of the products we sell, there may be small differences between units of the same product and size. Remember that non-wash versions of non-pre-shrunk (unsanforized) denim do shrink, and this will have to be taken into account when choosing the size (more info on denim types here).
Please note that underwear, masks, socks, and any type of undergarment, books, any jeans which have been hemmed or customised at your request, all marked-down items, and gift cards, are FINAL SALE and are not subject to return or exchange. In addition, boots and all orders placed with special discounts (Black Friday, anniversaries, Heddels+ etc.) or Gift Cards earned in any promotion will not be eligible for the free first size exchange.
No change of model or product for a different one shall be admissible; only the size of the same product and model acquired may be exchanged. To exchange a model or product for a different one, you first need to return it (according to the provisions of our Return policy) and then make a new purchase.
For a size exchange of the same garment, you can do it within 14 days of receiving the purchase by following the 4 simple steps we give you below. The direct returns cost of the Products shall be borne by the Client. Provided the new size is in stock in our online store, WE WILL SEND YOU THE NEW SIZE AT NO COST WHATSOEVER FOR THE FIRST EXCHANGE if the item value is €100 or more (for orders from the EU) / €200 or more (for orders from outside the EU).
1. Send us an email to email@example.com indicating your order number, the item you wish to exchange and the new size. The garment to be exchanged should be in the same condition as you received it, with all of its labels still attached and must be free of wear, wash, damage, odor, or any other condition that would prevent them from being sold as new.
2. Prepare the package. You can use the plastic bag in which you received the order or any packaging that protects the contents (this is where the return label must be attached).
3. We will send you an email indicating the transport costs derived from the return of the wrong-sized garment with our UPS Return Service, and any other instructions required to return the package. If you choose a different courier service for your return (this option is only admissible for orders from the EU), please, let us know and send us the package with a trackable track and trace number, to:
Att. Eduardo Sánchez
Redcast Heritage S.L.
C/ Acuerdo 2, local
28015, Madrid, Spain
In this case, the customer is responsible for tracking the package and informing us of any problems encountered during the process.
If you choose the option of sending us the package via any other transport company and are making the return from a country outside the EU, please, prior inform us and wait for our instructions. It is very important that you mark the package declaration as “Returned Goods” in order to avoid having to pay new customs duties. Please, keep in mind that any other expenses that may occur with the company of your selection because of the return have to be covered by you, such as reimport fees.
Redcast Heritage Co. shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the returns sent via a transport company other than that of our own returns system.
4. Once we have received the package, we will proceed to send you the new size. For the FIRST EXCHANGE OF SIZE of a Product, the SHIPMENT SHALL BE FREE OF CHARGE FOR YOU if the item value is €100 or more (for orders from the EU) / €200 or more (for orders from outside the EU), while if the value is under that amount, you will be invoiced for shipping fees to their location.
* Redcast Heritage Co. reserves the right to make the new size-exchange shipment with a transport company other than the regular one, which means that delivery times may vary.
** Kindly note that should you receive a defective item, it is imperative to notify us within 7 calendar days of receiving your order, accompanied by clear photos of the issue. Failure to do so will result in us not assuming any responsibility for the issue, and we will be unable to accept returns.
*** Redcast Heritage Co. will only accept garments that are in new condition, unworn, tags unremoved, and free of damages (provided the item is not defective). Unacceptable items, including items shipped without authorization, will be returned to sender at sender's cost.