Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” represents an authentic garment made of chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy) and viscose lining color “Espresso Coffee”, with a removable Fur Collar in Italian Sheepskin Shearling.
The zippers are made out of metal, color antique brass with engraved mark
The attention to details makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for bikers, rockers and gentlemen
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Times.
Every Leather Jacket will be packaged for you in a high quality Bag, made of 100% organic natural cotton, havana ropes closure and screen printed logo color Wood.
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain steerhide from Vicenza (Italy)
- 100% viscose color “Espresso Coffee” lining
- 100% cotton body
- 1940s sports jacket
- Tailoring fit
- Removable fur collar in Italian sheepskin shearling
- Metal antique brass zipper with engraved Shangri-La Heritage logo
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 waist pockets
- 2 inside pockets with automatic buttons antique brass with Shangri-La Heritage logo
- Pockets lining in 100% cotton color brown
- Optional elbow and back armor pockets
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps
- A Smith´s leather balm tin will be included with every purchase of this jacket. A light coat of this balm will be the best way to rehydrate the leather when needed.