The TCB 50´s jeans is a slimmer reproduction of the iconic Vintage 1950´s Levi's 501. It is made with an unsanforized 13,5oz denim fabric. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made up to the details.
The fabric is a propietary TCB denim unsanforized fabric, It is made by 100% Zimbabwe cotton, rope dyed and It has a slubby and irregular Texture. That trademark Zimbabwe cotton will show beautiful grain fades and TCB’s signature roping.
Material and sewing methods of the TCB 50's jeans, but with lower rise, slimmer legs and leather patch instead paper. The cut is a slim fit with a low rise, slim top block, and a moderate and comfortable taper down to the hem opening.
Both the unsanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made in the Kojima TCB workshop.
- 13,5oz unsanforized japanese selvedge denim. It is one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Low rise
- Slim fit
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- Slubby and irregular texture
- TCB special leather patch
- Selvedge line colour: pink
- TCB customized buttons
- Plain copper rivets
- Cotton twill pocket bags
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen