The TCB ‘50s jacket is a reproduction of the iconic Vintage Levi's 507 XX (2nd Type) with paper patch. It is made with unsanforized 13,5oz denim fabric. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail. It has two front pockets in the chest, double needle-stitched and waist clinch.
The fabric is proprietary TCB unsanforized denim. It is made with 100% Zimbabwe cotton, rope-dyed, and has a slubby and irregular texture. That trademark Zimbabwe cotton will show beautiful grain fades.
The cut is also inspired in ‘50s popular type II jackets with a slightly slim fit.
Both the unsanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made in the Kojima TCB workshop.
- 13,5oz unsanforized selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- 1950's popular Type II fit
- Two front chest pockets, double needle stitched
- Waist adjustable straps
- No hand warmers
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- Slubby and irregular texture
- Point Collar
- TCB paper patch
- TCB red tab
- Selvedge line colour: Pink
- TCB customized buttons
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]