The TCB ‘60s jacket is a reproduction of the iconic Vintage Levi's trucker jacket (3rd Type) with paper patch. It is made with unsanforized 13oz denim fluffy fabric. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail. It has two front pockets in the chest, double needle-stitched and waist clinch.
The fabric is proprietary TCB unsanforized denim. It is made with 100% San Joaquin valley (california) cotton. San Joaquin Cotton is made in the south of the Central Valley, a vast farmland spreading in the middle of California. This farmland uses snow melting water from mountain ranges, and cotton is brought up in groundwater derived from this water.
The cut is also inspired in ‘60s popular type III jackets with a slightly slim fit.
Both the unsanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made in Kojima by Japanese denim craftsmen.
- 13oz unsanforized selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% San Joaquin valley cotton
- 1960's popular Type III fit
- Two front chest pockets, double needle stitched
- Waist adjustable straps
- No hand warmers
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- Slight hairiness texture
- TCB paper patch
- TCB red tab
- Selvedge line colour: Pink
- TCB customized iron buttons
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]