Business card case made of brass. It is hand-crafted and has a high-shine polished finish. It will age from oxidization after use with a really beautiful result.
This solid brass business card case and compact mirror is press molded in Tokyo. It is hand-crafted and polished by a speciality metal craft finishing company since 1953 in Tokyo.
Metal sheat is cut by speciality shearing company since 1969 in Tokyo.
All Kobashi Studio products are delivered with an impeccable presentation, packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag.
Kobashi Studio is a small Japanese Tokyo-based atelier specializing in solid brass accessories of the highest quality and detailing found today. Its founder Junichi Kobashi draws upon completely handcrafted production using vintage machinery and manual processes to create the most special and beautiful brass pieces we have ever seen.
- Hand-crafted and polished by a speciality metal craft finishing family since 1953 in Tokyo
- Made from solid brass C2680 by JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard)
- High-shine polished
- Vintage Style
- Stamped Kobashi in Japanese letters
- Will age from oxidization after use
- Up to 12 standard business cards
- Packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag
- Made in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]