Handmade key hook with a flat key ring made of 5mm straight brass rod, matte finish. The solid brass matte finish and color is controlled by an independent barrel polishing craftsman family in Saitama. It will age from oxidization after use with a really beautiful result. Optimal made-in-Japan solid brass is selected.
The original solid brass key hook made from straight brass rod is handmade by a second-generation metal craftsman family. The curved shape fits the body, it is perfect for belt loops, coin pocket or belt. The solid brass double ring is produced by a small metal hardware supplier founded over 80 years ago in Tokyo.
All Kobashi Studio products are delivered with an impeccable presentation, packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag.
Kobashi Studio is a small Japanese Tokyo-based atelier specializing in solid brass accessories of the highest quality and detailing found today. Its founder Junichi Kobashi draws upon completely handcrafted production using vintage machinery and manual processes to create the most special and beautiful brass pieces we have ever seen.
- The Key hook is handmade by a second-generation metal craftsman family
- The solid brass double ring is produced by a small metal hardware supplier founded over 80 years ago in Tokyo.
- Made from solid brass C3604 by JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard)
- 5mm straight brass rod, matte finish
- Vintage Style
- Stamped Kobashi in Japanese letters
- Will age from oxidization after use
- Packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag
- Handmade in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]