Handmade key hook with an oval chain, woven by an old chain-making machine.
The handmade key hook on this is made of 5mm straight brass rod, matte finish. The solid brass matte finish and color is controlled by an independent barrel polishing craftsman family in Saitama. It will age from oxidization after use with a really beautiful result. Optimal made-in-Japan solid brass is selected.
The original solid brass key hook made from straight brass rod is handmade by a second-generation metal craftsman family. The curved shape fits the body and it is perfect for belt loops or belt. The vintage-feel solid brass chain is woven by a master machine operator with a chain-making machine from more than 100 years ago the wire rolled rings selected are made by a specialiy wire rolled ring company since 1972 in Tokyo. The solid brass double ring is produced by a small metal hardware supplier founded over 80 years ago in Tokyo.
All Kobashi Studio products are delivered with an impeccable presentation, packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag.
Kobashi Studio is a small Japanese Tokyo-based atelier specializing in solid brass accessories of the highest quality and detailing found today. Its founder Junichi Kobashi draws upon completely handcrafted production using vintage machinery and manual processes to create the most special and beautiful brass pieces we have ever seen.
- Key hook with an oval chain, woven by an old chain-making machine
- The brass chain is woven by a master machine operator with a chain-making machine from more than 100 years ago
- The solid brass double ring is produced by a small metal hardware supplier founded over 80 years ago in Tokyo.
- Made from solid brass C3604 by JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard)
- 5mm straight brass rod, matte finish hook
- 3mm oval brass chain
- Vintage Style
- Stamped Kobashi in Japanese letters
- Will age from oxidization after use
- Packed in a handmade Japanese high-quality canvas bag
- Length (incl. ring and chain): 43cm // 17inch
- Handmade in Japan
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]