The TCB '30s jacket is a reproduction of the iconic Vintage Levi's 506XX (Type I). This jacket first appeared in the early 1900s and identifiable by its 506XX lot number. The cut is modified to fit into your daily wardrobe with slimmer chest, longer dress length and slimmer armholes. It is made with unsanforized 12,5 oz fabric made of Memphis cotton. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail. It features one front pocket, double needle-stitched, deerskin leather patch a two-prong cinch back and iron buttons that will rust with age and add great patina to the garment.
The fabric is proprietary TCB unsanforized denim. It is made with 100% Memphis cotton, rope-dyed, and it is the perfect lightweight fabric for a spring-summer denim jacket.
Both the unsanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made Kojima by Japanese denim craftsmen.
- 12,5oz unsanforized selvedge denim. It is a one-wash version so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% Memphis cotton
- 1930's popular Type I fit
- One front pocket, double-needle stitched
- Two-prong cinch back
- No hand warmers
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- TCB deerskin patch
- TCB red tab
- Selvedge line colour: Yellow
- TCB customized iron buttons
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]