The TCB Ranchman shirt is a reproduction of the classic American western denim shirts of the 1940s. Carefully reproduced to be as close to the original as possible but with a slightly updated fit for a more contemporary look and easy wear. It is made with a raw 8.5oz sanforized natural Mura denim fabric. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail. It has two western pockets in the chest, both with snap buttons made of white shellfish.
The fabric is a raw sanforized 8.5oz natural Mura denim. It is made with 100% Californian cotton, rope dyed and has a soft, smooth, light and comfortable texture.
The cut is also inspired in ‘40s western cowboy shirts with a slightly slim fit and western contrasting seam thread in the chest and v stitch in back.
Both the sanforized denim fabric and the jacket construction have been made in Kojima.
- 8,5oz raw lightweight sanforized natural Mura denim Japanese selvedge denim. The fabric is sanforized so expect almost no shrinkage.
- 100% Californian cotton
- 1940s western cut
- Two western chest pockets
- Warp: indigo / Weft: white
- Soft, light and slightly slubby texture
- Low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- TCB cotton label in the interior
- Stitched on a 1/4 inch Union Special winding old sewing machine
- Selvedge line colour: white
- Snap buttons made of white shellfish
- Contrasting thread
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]