The TCB Seamens jacket is a faithful reproduction of the jacket originally worn by the US Navy in the ‘40s. It is one of the most iconic denim garments worn by the Navy during World War Two.
The fabric is a lightweight 10oz neppy selvedge denim 100% cotton indigo and grey dyed, so the colour is a beautiful deep blue shade. The slub and nep of this artful fabric produce snowy sprinkles of light-coloured highlights that arise gradually over its surface.
The buttons are decorated with the text US-Navy and an anchor symbol, just like the original ones. They are fastened to the garment with a small metal ring that allows then to be removed from the garment, a way to protect the buttons from getting damaged in the washing process. It also makes it easy to replace them.
- 10 oz neppy selvedge denim fabric. It has been washed so expect almost no shrinkage
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed fit
- Warp: indigo / Weft: grey
- Neppy snowy sprinkles texture
- US Navy anchor buttons with a small metal ring
- Shawl collar
- Hand white stencilled size on inside of the jacket
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
[Visit our LOOKBOOK and discover a great selection of heritage street-style outfits]